Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Down Syndrome Breakdown Help With Dealing With Constant Period Leakage?

Help with dealing with constant period leakage? - down syndrome breakdown

I am to be a patient of 29 years with dysfunctional uterine bleeding - my periods are uncontrollable and that my weight, my doctor refuses to regulate the pill stays and reduce the flow (a man, you think of the eight pairs saturate Jogging Trouser one days was just something that you have to) with the agreement.

No matter how many times my pills (I can not, I am subject to a tampon toxic shock syndrome), blood is always leak on one side of the platform and in twenty minutes, my very strong current, any pants in the crotch wet, and I am not only talking about one or two inches, I my six or three inches diameter circle of the tribe, which is literally soaked. When I left to get up, the blood really flowing in my legs and I find myself traces of blood everywhere.

Do not stand wet, and I can not throw toilet to change every ten minutes - Wash the pills and kept with the same eight pairs of jogging pants every day of the weekcost me a fortune, and I can not do with more. I can not stand four or five showers a day, while constantly wash twice an hour, only the slightest own, I would sink into the ground and wept. A woman should not sleep in black bags and I feel the blood and fear of the fear of leaving the bathroom, which looks like a CSI crime scene, because their doctors do not care, shower saturated. I really need to how to deal with the drain stem cells has only one less than three hours of sleep per night, get help before a failure ..

Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment