Friday, February 5, 2010

Genital Warts In Nose Looking Up Nose Pictures Genital Herpes Or Not? Please Help?

Genital herpes or not? please help? - genital warts in nose looking up nose pictures

It hurts it. its kind in the middle between my vagina and my butt. I looked at photos and really does not look like herpes and warts usually do not. the size of a quarter and llooks than a mass of pink. it only hurts when I touch him. What kind of reminds me of the friction of the skin and sometimes U between the legs of the Uruguay Round to rub together. She notes the symptoms and I have a cold today (sore throat, runny / stuffy nose and cough. The herpes or something else? What are the chances?

3 comments:

me =) said...

It could be genital herpes .. ICTY is? painful?

the only reason why I say that herpes could not be, because you have pain, but because he is a flu-like symptoms .. a sign of an outbreak.

could also be a Hemren. that occur between the vagina and anus. I had one before, which disappear over time ..

but for reasons already in this review. Good luck! E-mail if you have any further questions.

Firefly1... said...

I've never had HSV2 pain is greater than a small grain. Moreover, the habit, like blisters with clear fluid in them and when they break like a pear, which has broken. In addition, if broken, which is generally spread in the area where the disease first appeared.

I think it's more likely that you have an ingrown hair or boil, but you should see a doctor. Because if it is a carbuncle, you may need to be removed and they should leave a document, and you should take your concerns to him about the possibility that herpes share.

My first issue was not cold or worse symptoms, so you might be just a common cold can have on this point.

Go see your document.

Good luck.

Medic Loretta said...

you better go to your doctor for the preview!

Post a Comment