Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Does It Mean When You Have Blue Around Dark Brown Eyes What Colours Would Suit Me (Dark Brown/blue Flashes, Pale-ish Skin, Hazel* Eyes And Bluey-purple Glasses?)?

What colours would suit me (Dark brown/blue flashes, pale-ish skin, hazel* eyes and bluey-purple glasses?)? - what does it mean when you have blue around dark brown eyes

I do not know whether you can attach photos, but I'll put my avatar as a soon as they are written.

I think black suits me very well, and gray, purple and dark blue.

Has anyone other colors you can recommend (or just the colors of that here I should on clothes OD / t suit me)?

I would also like to know what colors I was right in the design of the face?

Thank you very much

* To appear Hazel, I think he has eyes like Gerard Way from MCR (mine yellow, green) with copper around the pupil, not just Brown, as I believe many Americans call brown eyes.

This is a picture of Gerard http://cdn-77.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/use ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment