Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aftermarket Smart Key What Would Be A Better Choice?

What would be a better choice? - aftermarket smart key

I have a 02 Intrepid with the stock CD player, 6.5 's on the front doors and 6x9s in the population of all levels. Would it be wiser to a first or aftermarket bridge to replace the 6.5 s in the preview. Since the price for the installation and I am not a little money to do both things at once, so I know what are the strongest combination of my system.
My plan is to make the Pioneer 5900IB and speakers Polk DB651

THANKS

2 comments:

Rick G said...

niegther make more .... I would change the first bridge.

altima said...

Well, they both could get some help alil loud speakers, but not to an amplifier, which enable them and they will be stronger, take the best of luck in touch

Post a Comment