Sunday, January 24, 2010

Female Urethral Play Question About Female Ejaculation?

Question about female ejaculation? - female urethral play

pleaseeee take this seriously, please no stupid answers.

Masturbate before I go to the toilet. Recently I discovered that I ejaculate or jet so sure that it is not urine. but I saw a place where women *** out of the vagina, like mine, it's the cream ***, but if realllly outside the opening of the urethra or the place where the urine ejaculate fate. It is too early, or just pee?

I have this as part of an article. Is it true?:

"Female ejaculation comes as the male ejaculation in the rhythmic
Contractions cause the jet of fluid from the urethra. "

I asked a question back a bit, but I try just one more letter that I did not ejaculate urine!:
"The female ejaculation is a fluid that is out of the body through the urethra during sexual activity reported. When could release small amounts of a liquid, such as mucous membranes with a light, milky or yellowish.

3 comments:

ashleyit... said...

Mail utethra. I am 100% sure. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

Yes it's true. This is not pee. I think if you do not use the toilet before it is possible that some urine leakage May. When the bladder is empty, you have nothing to fear.

Serenity... said...

Im pretty sure that it works. but you can make the difference between urination and ejaculation by the smell. They smell different.

Post a Comment