Thursday, January 7, 2010

English Walnut Tree How To Tell When An English Walnut Is Ready To Be Picked Off The Tree And Eaten?

How to tell when an English walnut is ready to be picked off the tree and eaten? - english walnut tree

My husband and I have our home is located about 1 ½ years. In our garden we have an English walnut. I have no idea how to tell if the nuts are ready. I waited until he fell, but they arent any good for them. I can not get the right time. They are not well done (soft) or smarter) (turning black! I really would enjoy our love for the mother and then together with our family this year. Can anyone help?

1 comments:

Sage said...

We have also inherited a large English walnut and have learned over the past three years, that is the best time, when the outer shell is black. Then take the lid, cracked nuts, and dried in the oven .... 250 degrees F for about one hour while stirring every 15 minutes. It gives them a sweet nutty flavor. Good luck!

Post a Comment