Friday, January 22, 2010

Hide Executing Bat How Can I Hide Vbs Or Bat Files Inside A Picture And Execute Them When I Click On The Image?

How can i hide vbs or bat files inside a picture and execute them when i click on the image? - hide executing bat

I know what files to a JPG or JPEG image files and also how to copy a bat file that will automatically run. The only problem is that you make on the stick, he must work. bascially what I ask, how can I get a bat or vbs file to run, if you click on the picture? im pretty sure are made viruses that way, so I think its possible, but I just want to pop some I see (VBS) file, click on the picture. its going to basically a joke for my friends =) Help would be appreciated thank you

1 comments:

Krayon said...

To obtain the execution of code in an image, the program needs to "see" the image to sensitive to some of the exploit code. This code must be created () for system and inserted into the picture at a particular position. What is to be very precise.

The exceptions are programs really stupid because some versions of Microsoft Outlook that allows you the code as SOMETHING.jpg and e-mail address can name, but specifying a MIME type of the executable.

Finally, is the symbol of a program in JPG or similar symbol could, in theory, and if the "fate" has the "Hide extensions for known file types" option enabled change ", will likely appear as an image.

Post a Comment