Monday, January 11, 2010

Soy Allergies More Condition_symptoms Difference Between Organic Soy Milk And Regular With Allergies?

Difference between organic soy milk and regular with allergies? - soy allergies more condition_symptoms

My daughter is 1 years and had allergy testing. She turned her sound is a little allergic to milk. We have the introduction of soy formula only 1 ounces each of his bottle and was in a week. Recently I bought organic soy milk and exploded after it last night in the hives. What is the difference between organic milk, soy milk, soy normal for them to get a reaction?

1 comments:

stellaca... said...

You can have allergic reactions to soy and would still get the sticks, she had remained in regular soy milk. Soy allergies are very common. My brother was born allergic to all dairy products and the things my mother was a substitute for rice, which are softer. Rice Dream is the best, and I almost think that now for children.
The good news is that my brother finally out of their allergies and can eat now, what I want.

Post a Comment